Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Why so happy?

You're probably wondering why I chose the name "HappyGirl" for my blog. Well, anyone who knows me will tell you that I smile and laugh a lot. Aside from that, about 2 months ago my family and I moved to a new house (bigger and better). I've been telling my husband over and over what a "happy girl" I am. My kids are happy, my husband is happy and that makes me happy!

Here's a picture of the new house, our 3 acres of heaven on earth. The sun setting over the horse farm across the street is amazing and the late nights under a starlit sky from the hot tub are pretty great too!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Girl 29???? Ha forever 29!

MOMNBOYZ said...

Hey TBone! Welcome to blogging! What am I talking about...I'm new too :) I need to get my act together and start postin...love you!