It's been quite a weekend of birthday fun...
"A" had her birthday party on Saturday at The Little Gym. The kids had an awesome time and I didn't have to clean my house or do dishes!!!

Grandma surprised me, "A" and Auntie "M" with tickets to "The Nutcracker". It was a beautiful show and "A" loved watching all the ballerina's. She told her daddy that he wouldn't have liked it because there were men in tights - I thought that was funny!
Thank you, Grandma, for a memorable afternoon!

"A" also had her birthday party at school today. I forgot my camera so I win the "Mother of the Year" Award - again. We read a book, made snowman necklaces and handed out goodie bags. "A" got to go home on "Mommy Wheels" instead of the bus today - always a treat!


"A" also had her birthday party at school today. I forgot my camera so I win the "Mother of the Year" Award - again. We read a book, made snowman necklaces and handed out goodie bags. "A" got to go home on "Mommy Wheels" instead of the bus today - always a treat!


1 comment:
T....you slipped and used A's name...anyway...sometimes it is nice to forget the camera so you can truly enjoy the moment...kids had fun at the party thanks so much!
Post a Comment