So, I'm totally addicted to Facebook now! I can't get over how many friends I've found in only 2 days. So far, 66 friends and counting... look me up (Tina Veenje Davis).
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow there goes your anonymity!!! Is E gonna kill me for putting you on to this?
Ha! It is totally addicting. I joined about a year ago, to keep up with my brother, and I have over 200 friends now.I love seeing everyone status updates and playing scrabble and such. I do have limit myself to a certain amount of logins during the school week to stay productive.
but it has been so cool. I had a FB friend become my partner for a paper and between gmail chat, google docs and FB were able to write a "A" paper, even though she lives in Ithica and we haven't seen eachother since the summer.
I'm a lot of things, blessed is definitely one of them! I have two beautiful kids, an amazing husband, two loving parents, wonderful brothers and sisters (in-laws included), and an extended family who's always there when I need them. I have many friends, near and far, old and new, young and old. I'm filled with joy and thankfulness for all God has blessed me with, especially the people I love!
2 comments:
Wow there goes your anonymity!!! Is E gonna kill me for putting you on to this?
Ha! It is totally addicting. I joined about a year ago, to keep up with my brother, and I have over 200 friends now.I love seeing everyone status updates and playing scrabble and such. I do have limit myself to a certain amount of logins during the school week to stay productive.
but it has been so cool. I had a FB friend become my partner for a paper and between gmail chat, google docs and FB were able to write a "A" paper, even though she lives in Ithica and we haven't seen eachother since the summer.
Post a Comment